New Zealand leader in Media Training
Media training is the first step in any new public relations plan, as this prepares company spokespeople for engaging with media.
Being in the media spotlight can be both positive and negative. Knowing what to say and how to minimise potential damage to your company’s reputation is paramount. Our team of PR experts offer full day and half day media training sessions in our Auckland office.
Functions of media training:
- Media skills workshops for all levels of employees
- Evaluation of current media presence
- Understanding the current media landscape and how it works
- Response tactics
- Updates to changes in the industry
- Practical exercises and interview scenarios
- Preparation to control the message and the interview
- Interviews, dos and don’ts
Companies that have engaged BPR for media training include:
HRV, Sistema, Royal Wolf, Reckon, Slingshot, NZI and the Northland Rescue Helicopter